Center for Health and Wellness
Coming to Mahwah in Early 2018
Valley Health System’s new Center for Health and Wellness will be a unique facility that combines outpatient medical and rehabilitation services with LifeStyles, a world-class fitness program. This integrated campus will offer a healthcare hub for diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive services in one convenient location at 1400 MacArthur Boulevard in Mahwah. All services will be provided by Valley’s award-winning team of healthcare professionals.
Healthcare Services to be Offered:
- Valley Medical Group primary care, urgent care and specialty physicians.
- Diagnostic imaging, lab work and cardiopulmonary testing.
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy, aquatic therapy and cardiopulmonary rehabilitation.
- Nutrition education and counseling.
- Community health, wellness and education programs.
- State-of-the-art conference center featuring cooking demonstration stations.
- The Sports Institute’s Athletic Performance Training and Recovery Center, Concussion Management and Prehabilitation Exercise Rx.
- Valley Health LifeStyles, a world-class fitness program that ties it all together.