Interested in Becoming a VMG Physician?
As healthcare advances and technology continues to evolve, physicians are deciding to join healthcare systems that are dedicated to quality care, innovation, clinical excellence, and the patient relationship. They also desire to partner with a leading organization that invests in the expertise of their medical staff, promotes physician decision-making and leadership, and provides a work-life balance.
That organization is Valley Medical Group. Click here to connect with us on Linkedin for news updates, announcements and career opportunities.
Valley Medical Group doctors and advanced practitioners deliver care in the following broad array of primary and specialty services:
- Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Breast Imaging
- Breast Surgery
- Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiology and Nuclear Medicine
- Cardiac Surgery
- Critical Care
- General Surgery
- Hematology and Oncology
- Neuro Critical Care
- Psychiatry – Adult and Adolescent
- Sleep Medicine
- Surgical Oncology
- Thoracic Surgery
- Family Practice
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- 8 Primary and Urgent Care Centers
Women’s & Children’s Services
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Minimally Invasive Surgery and Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Developmental Pediatrics
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pediatric and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Pediatric Sleep Disorder Medicine
For more information, contact Lauren Rosazza at 201-291-6389 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to connect with us on Linkedin for news updates, announcements and career opportunities.
Lauren Rosazza, Physician Recruiter for Valley Medical Group, is responsible for coordinating all aspects of new physician recruitment and the implementation of strategies and long-range plans to retain top physicians.
Click here to view our open positions.