Valley Health System has formed Valley Medical Group (VMG), which comprises physicians practicing in a wide variety of specialties at several Valley locations as well as community-based practices.
VMG brings together Valley-employed physicians based at the hospital, the Luckow Pavilion and other outpatient facilities, our seven primary and walk-in care centers, and medical practices throughout our community.
Valley Medical Group is made up of nearly 200 physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners representing more than 20 specialties, and continues to grow and expand with the onboarding of new practices.
As an integral part of Valley Health System, we are a physician-led and professionally-managed group practice dedicated to improving the health and wellness of the people we serve.
The physicians of Valley Medical Group will be the physicians of choice in our region by providing care based on the best medicine and the best research, in the right setting at the right time.
- Our patients and families always come first.
- Our strengths are our physicians, staff and reputation for integrity.
- Our goal is to provide superior care to our community and to the region.
- We work to find new and better ways of improving the health of our community.
- We make every effort to identify and recruit the finest physicians and advanced practice providers in every clinical service.
- We stress teamwork and collaboration in everything we do.